Kimberly Oberg, BC-HIS specializes in bringing understanding to all adult patients. As a hearing aid wearer for 30 years, she understands the day to day challenges facing the hearing challenged. Kimberly is committed to giving her patients the best service possible. Kimberly listens so you can hear...
* Licensed by the Nebraska Department of Public Health
* National Board Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences
* Experience fitting and programming hearing aids since 1999
* Current on the latest technology through continuing education workshops and seminars
* Member of the Columbus Chamber of Commerce, Nebraska Hearing Society, the Downtown Business Association, and the Sertoma Club
Kimberly has two sons, Preston and Dallas.
What is a Hearing Aid Specialist?
A hearing device specialist has training in the assessment of patients who specifically seek rehabilitation via hearing devices. He or she is licensed to perform hearing evaluations and to dispense and service hearing devices and related products